COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our...
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it's our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Manager, Solution Architecture
Presidio is seeking a Manager, Solution Architecture, to join our team in Chicago, IL; Madison or Milwaukee, WI.
It's an exciting time at Presidio as we "Think Bigger!" and grow in the Central Area. At Presidio, we help clients unlock the unlimited potential of a completely connected world. We understand that the backbone of this unprecedented level of connection is Information Technology.
We are currently seeking an authentic & results oriented passionate leader who will join our team to help drive relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer base. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales and architecture leadership, business acumen, technical excellence, and outstanding customer service.
The Presidio Solutions Architect Manager (SAM) is a customer facing pre-sales leadership position. The SAM works with the Presidio sales and delivery organizations, customers, and manufacturing partners for the purpose of transforming the customer experience through alignment of business goals and objectives to Presidio consulting services and solution architectures. The SAM is responsible for partnering with their regional Director(s) of Sales to exceed annual goals for revenue, growth and profitability; and for recruiting, developing, and retaining top Solution Architect talent on their team. This is a critical role as Presidio continues to grow a strong solution-oriented sales and professional services business. The SAM reports directly to the Central Area Director of Solution Architecture.
- Sales and Architecture Leadership. Lead and develop a team focused on solution sales, consulting (for fee) and professional delivery services in our customer engagements. Be an example of how to own the customer and team experience.
- Technical Excellence. Maintain a high level of technical excellence and evangelism across multiple solution architecture areas, including both the primary and enabling solutions sold and delivered by Presidio.
- Work with Executive Leadership to define the needs of the practice areas, and be a primary channel of communications to/from the region(s). Team with the Professional Services leadership to ensure quality of SOW, and that lines of communication are consistently and constantly open.
- Business Acumen. Understand our customer's overall business drivers and influences, and how to position Presidio to ensure a successful sales and implementation of our service and product portfolio. Be aware and in tune with industry, technology, and customer trends.
- Client Relationships. Build and maintain long-term loyal client relationships, as well as establish and attack/convert competitively held accounts.
- Partner Relationships. Build credibility and strengthen relationships with manufacturer partner teams.
- Work with Director(s) of Sales to develop and execute strategy and go-to-market plans.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to develop relevant and impactful customer events.
ABOUT PRESIDIO Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 6+ years of pre-sales experience
- Leadership and/or management experience strongly preferred
- Experience and Professional level Certification(s) in one or more of Presidio's portfolio of top manufacturing partners preferred:
- Cisco / Dell EMC / VMware
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent leadership & management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, in written and oral form, to a variety of audiences
- Intimate knowledge of system and solution architectures
- Proven Technical problem-solving and design ability
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, and grow team(s)
- The SAM will be an authentic and transparent leader who builds a culture of success through customer relevance and impact.
- The SAM will remain technically excellent while leading their team of Solution Architects to do the same.
Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to capture economic value from the digital transformation of their businesses by developing, implementing and managing world class, cloud ready, secure and agile IT Infrastructure solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear. Engage Presidio, where the digital future is built. Video: Culture at Presidio Digital Infrastructure:
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements. Cloud:
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle. Security:
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path. Emerging Technologies:
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies..... click apply for full job details