We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simp...
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Development - Fintech & Enablers Program - Crypto
Do you have a passion for startups and emerging technology, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you motivated by a fast-pace environment where you would be a subject matter expert, a connector, and a leader with a reputation for impact?
Do you thrive leading highly visible, high impact initiatives with innovative partners?
The Fintech & Enablers team drives Mastercard's position as partner of choice for fintech companies and focuses on opportunities for growth with the segment. This team is responsible for startup engagement, working with elite startups across the world to drive business with Mastercard and with our customers, including the award-winning global Start Path program. The Fintech & Enablers team is agile, well-connected and has a big vision: to partner with the best startups across the payments ecosystem to build the future of commerce.
We are now seeking a Fintech & Enablers Program Manager to lead our digital asset and cryptocurrency initiatives, working at the intersection between our startups and Mastercard key partners, driving collaboration, innovation and value.
* Responsible for creating and executing on an innovative strategy to drive adoption by crypto startups, including sourcing, diligencing and creating programming for the segment
* Work closely with Mastercard's global digital asset and crypto product teams to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities
* Cultivate effective senior-level relationships internally and externally, building rapport and trust with Mastercard executives and with customers, partners and investors to drive awareness and interest in the program
* Create design to ensure the crypto engagement program is the best in the world for corporate-startup engagement - exploring user needs, shaping the curriculum, and measuring outcomes
* Contribute to the ongoing management of startups in the crypto portfolio, building community engagement, and ensuring long-term partnership success
* Support ongoing thought leadership initiatives in the crypto space including organization of events and authoring content
ALL ABOUT YOU
* Passion and belief in the startup and entrepreneurial community and an appreciation for the potential of startup-corporate engagement
* Experience with proven track record in project management, with the ability to demonstrate leading initiatives from strategic planning through tactical execution
* Ability to quickly learn about new technologies, demonstrating startup subject matter expertise and industry thought leadership
* Results-driven, solutions and customer focused, with strong business acumen and sense of urgency
* Demonstrated multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. innovative product development, business development, marketing, client relationship management, emerging technologies
* Demonstrated experience quickly understanding, utilizing and evangelizing new technology
* Demonstrated ability to take accountability and drive to desired results with passion, ambition and aptitude
* Self-motivated, thrives in the ambiguity that comes with a lean and agile team at the forefront of an evolving space
* Expertise gained payments, banking and crypto is highly desired
* MBA or other advanced degree in strategy, marketing, communications, innovation, entrepreneurship or other related fields a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.