* Drive execution of payment network strategy in partnership with the business product and tech development leads
* Work with busines...
- Drive execution of payment network strategy in partnership with the business product and tech development leads
- Work with business partners to identify and recommend appropriate network solutions/value propositions based on strong understanding of customer and market needs/trends
- Own development and management of payments platform capabilities throughout the life cycle including research, idea generation, concept validation, business requirements definition, platform, and user-experience design, solution architecture, etc.
- Interface with technical delivery teams to translate product requirements into technical specifications, ensuring mutual understanding and reducing time to market
- Proactively manage platform roadmap, demand intake, prioritization, and capacity planning with a "strategic lens" in conjunction with our product, regional, and technology partners
- Work with technology and operations partners to enhance the quality, health, and throughput of our platforms
- Prior experience in and strong understanding of payments/fintech ecosystem
- Strong understanding of various types of payment platforms/infrastructures (cards, ACH, SWIFT/blockchain, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated ability in delivering high quality, global, scalable tech products/platforms in a matrixed organization
- Technology domain expertise including understanding of new technologies e.g. cloud, blockchain
- Strong business acumen as well as analytical and problem-solving skills; expertise in strategy, product development / mgmt., planning, and project mgmt.
Keywords: Payment Platforms
Please refer to Job# 23349 and send attached resume to │For more opportunities, please visit us at
Major global Financial Technology firm seeks a Manager of Operations & Technology payments global network.