Do you have experience in consumer identity management systems? Do you have a passion for innovation? If so, Altria may be the place for you...
Do you have experience in consumer identity management systems? Do you have a passion for innovation? If so, Altria may be the place for you. We-re looking for a Manager, Identity Management Systems to join our Digital & Marketing Services (DMS) team in Richmond, VA . You-ll play a key role in leading dynamic change across our operating companies, leading innovation in the identity management, age verification and authentication operations.
We-re looking for someone with a deep understanding of the technologies, trends and standard methodologies that enable identity management systems. Experience with cybersecurity and an appreciation of the critical importance of consumer privacy would be a huge benefit.
What will you be doing?
- You will build identity management product solutions for digital and offline consumer interactions. Applying your findings to drive improvements to the identity management program for Altria.
- You'll consult with Brand clients, Information Services and Digital Marketing Services teams to understand current and future business needs and new technologies.
- You will prioritize initiatives and make strategic decisions for the identity management product platform while ensuring a compliant, high standard of age verification and consistent user experiences across all Altria and partner digital channels.
- You'll lead and provide day-to-day guidance for the resources that support future pilots and key initiatives.
- You will analyze key performance indicators and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- You'll maintain relationships with business partners, and assist in identifying potential new service providers to improve DMS capabilities in identity management.
- You will handle the identity management operational budget.
What does your background, skills, and experience look like?
- You have a Bachelor-s Degree in marketing, business, and/or a related technical field (i.e. information systems). An advanced degree is highly desirable.
- You have 8+ years of relevant professional experience delivering solutions based on client requirements, with at least 4 of those years spent implementing technology solutions involving integration across multiple suppliers and using multiple system delivery methodologies (i.e. agile and/or waterfall).
- Helpful experience would include: 3 years delivering identity management systems across multiple business functions, knowledge of emerging technologies such as Blockchain, and experience implementing anti-fraud solutions with a focus on consumer digital identity.
- You have demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and handling multiple projects with diverse cross-functional partners.
- You possess strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- You have a creative approach and curious mindset that is results-oriented and demonstrates an ability to manage changing and multiple priorities.
- You possess a high energy level and a commitment to meet stringent timelines.
- You are able to work independently while keeping management appropriately informed.
- You have the ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate across functions, and business suppliers with most senior levels of the organization.
- You are able to lead and inspire others with engaging written, oral and presentation skills.
Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nat Sherman. And we have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation-s leading e-vapor company. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer.
We recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs, as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.
- provided by Dice