We're looking for a Manager, Identity Management Systems to join our Digital & Marketing Services (DMS) team in Richmond, VA. You'll play a ...
We're looking for a Manager, Identity Management Systems to join our Digital & Marketing Services (DMS) team in Richmond, VA. You'll play a key role in leading dynamic change across our operating companies, leading innovation in the identity management, age verification and authentication operations.
We're looking for someone with a deep understanding of the technologies, trends and standard methodologies that enable identity management systems. Experience with cyber security and an appreciation of the critical importance of consumer privacy would be a huge benefit. What will you be doing?
- You will build identity management product solutions for digital and offline consumer interactions. Applying your findings to drive improvements to the identity management program for our client.
- You'll consult with Brand clients, Information Services and Digital Marketing Services teams to understand current and future business needs and new technologies.
- You will prioritize initiatives and make strategic decisions for the identity management product platform while ensuring a compliant, high standard of age verification and consistent user experiences across entire organization and partner digital channels.
- You'll lead and provide day-to-day guidance for the resources that support future pilots and key initiatives.
- You will analyze key performance indicators and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- You'll maintain relationships with business partners, and assist in identifying potential new service providers to improve DMS capabilities in identity management.
- You will handle the identity management operational budget.
What does your background, skills, and experience look like?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, and/or a related technical field (i.e. information systems). An advanced degree is highly desirable.
- You have 8+ years of relevant professional experience delivering solutions based on client requirements, with at least 4 of those years spent implementing technology solutions involving integration across multiple suppliers and using multiple system delivery methodologies (i.e. agile and/or waterfall).
- Helpful experience would include: 3 years delivering identity management systems across multiple business functions, knowledge of emerging technologies such as Blockchain, and experience implementing anti-fraud solutions with a focus on consumer digital identity.
- You have demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and handling multiple projects with diverse cross-functional partners.
- You possess strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- You have a creative approach and curious mindset that is results oriented and demonstrates an ability to manage changing and multiple priorities.
- You possess a high energy level and a commitment to meet stringent timelines.
- You are able to work independently while keeping management appropriately informed.
- You have the ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight.
- You have a proven ability to collaborate across functions, and business suppliers with most senior levels of the organization.
- You are able to lead and inspire others with engaging written, oral and presentation skills.
- provided by Dice