What You'll Do
You are a business visionary with a solid understanding of how real-world data and insights can be applied to solve business...
What You'll Do
You are a business visionary with a solid understanding of how real-world data and insights can be applied to solve business problems. You have experience with big data systems, data visualization technologies, an understanding of machine learning and traditional algorithms, and can communicate data analytics and insights to non-technical audiences.
You think end-to-end, from data all the way to our customers, partners, and sellers, keeping all middle-layer systems in perspective. You can lead a network of stakeholders within diverse teams including data scientists, engineers, product managers, and executives and deliver high-quality analytic insights with the ability to derive actions that can be integrated into different workflows. Above all, you are a creative and avid problem-solver prepared to use both classical and novel techniques to deliver advanced solutions.
Who you'll work with:
You will work cross functionally with the Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and IT organizations, playing a leadership role in transforming Cisco by developing and implementing analytic models and intelligent automation to drive us toward a data-driven digital organization.
Digital Lifecycle Journey's (DLJ) digital expertise makes us uniquely qualified to address the evolving expectations of today's connected customers and partners, along with Cisco sellers. Using real-time connected data, machine learning, and automation; the team enables Cisco sellers and partners to deliver a powerful, personalized experience-throughout the entire customer lifecycle. DLJ is focused on providing customers with an immersive digital experience with Cisco. This in turn drives improvements in recurring revenue, cost savings and sales effectiveness for Cisco and its partners.
Who You Are
We are seeking high-energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Identify and prioritize high-impact analysis initiatives that will interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to understand the different persona specific-use cases, the related business insight, consolidate use cases across persona and drive a common approach towards solving multiple use cases
- Partner and lead cross-functional teams to realize data relationships through proper threading
- Oversee the implementation of data privacy and protection processes required and implement systems and workflows that enforces security
- Partner with Data Custodian/Stewards and other data management roles to ensure proper data operations improve quality, accessibility and value of consumed data
- Partner with Ops and IT to develop CX-wide data and information architecture
- Oversee the assessment of the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
We Are Cisco
- Minimum: Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Preferred: Master's/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience working with extremely large datasets, ETL processing and Machine learning pipelines
- 2 years in a management position leading technical teams
- Minimum 3 years' experience in SQL/NoSQL required
- Experience in Python/R and Data Warehousing required
- Experience with Hadoop, Map Reduce, Webex Teams, AWS/Azure/Cloud experience preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice