Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents,...
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Responsible for supporting the delivery of Accounting technology and operational Accounting programs, processes, and automation. This person will provide innovative solutions to maximize Accounting Operations, software implementations, system operations & resource utilization. This position will assist Accounting Management with system selections and requirements gathering as needed.
• Engages with process owners to understand processes and to identify and assess appropriate automation use cases.
• Translates business requirements into various appropriately documented deliverables such as functional design specification, use cases, and workflow/processes diagrams.
• Assists in the creation of assessments and prioritizations of automation opportunities.
• Work closely with IT developers to ensure automation is well designed, planned, implemented, released, and monitored.
• Calculates and documents a return on investment analysis for automations (both qualitative and quantitative).
• Create, document, and execute test procedures and scenarios.
• Supports the effective communication between the RPA (robotic process automation) team, the business functions, and various IT functions.
• Has an awareness of new technologies including robotic process automation, chatbots, blockchain, digitalization, IoT, etc.
• Encourages consistent processes and technologies across the businesses.
• Level 1 support for robotics and automation prior to escalation.
• Designs and implement analytical dashboards.
• Performs other responsibilities as requested by management.
• Will be charged with defining and documenting business requirements, high level solutioning, business case development and execution.
• When required, will engage business process owners while working with PMO organization to build proper governance structure and leverage IT Operations to deliver steady state support and maintenance.
• In the absence of a project manager, this individual will be able to serve in this role.
• Works directly with the Accounting department, PMO & IT teams to ensure alignment on vision, resources, security and priorities.
• Evaluate opportunities for efficiencies across Accounting/Finance, both in and outside the US and anticipate future needs as the organization evolves.
• Develops Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) and other metrics to assess progress of technology initiatives as well as measuring and evaluating customer / end user satisfaction; implementing effective solutions as necessary/appropriate.
• 10+ year experience For Sr. Mgr/5 years Mgr
• Experience with Oracle Financials and HR suite is preferred.
• UiPath RPA Awareness training preferred
• UiPath RPA Business Analyst training preferred
• Strong ability to breakdown information, analysis it, and communicate results.
• Working knowledge in advanced analytics i.e. machine learning, predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, optimization.
• Expertise in data visualization (Tableau, R, or python).
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments, meet deadlines, and communicate results.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are mandatory.
• We seek an individual who is a team player, interacts effectively with others, has the ability to think independently and proactively propose solutions, and wants to be challenged and grow with our company.
• Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail are a necessity.
• Bachelor's Degree
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.