* The role of a Manager involves partnering with clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice a...
* The role of a Manager involves partnering with clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions.
* Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery.
* The goal of the manager is to understand their client-s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
* Experience with security-related regulatory obligations faced within the financial sector today, including but not limited to FFIEC, NYDFS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
* Deep experience in how security risks are managed within one or more of the following financial functions: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
* Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing Information Security technologies
* Experience in enabling new technologies securely: Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc.
* Experience with evaluating the effectiveness and use of both technical and non-technical security controls
* Experience with evaluating and designing people processes and procedures to reduce Information Security risks
* Experience with building strategies and roadmaps to achieve a desired result
* Ability to multi-task on simple and complex tasks
* Willingness to learn new concepts, self-develop certain capabilities and are self-motivated to do great things
* Well versed in the use of Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, etc.)
* Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
* Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants and Senior Consultants
* Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
* At least 3-5 years of Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity Management related experience
* Strong understanding of project management and executing projects
* Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
* Operating model development (organizational structure, business process design, technology accelerators, KPI definition) for BCM/DR- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or engineering or equivalent experience required
* Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP)or related certification from the Disaster Recovery International Institute (DRII)
* Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) or related certification from the Business Continuity Institute (CBI)
* 5+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
* Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US or CIPT, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are strongly preferred
* Previous experience with FSI Products/Services areas including but not limited to: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer
- provided by Dice