Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard Linux/Unix Administrator for one of a leading financial client in Charlotte- NC
This job is working on a project modernising a large scale Linux system infrastructure. The person hired must have experience in system administration, scripting, automation, and a background in coordinating with multiple teams. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain system in a Linux with some UNIX OS environment.
- Build custom scripts to address the reliability/performance issues.
- Use automation scripts to help identify ways to improve performance.
- Run security scans and also applying the security scan results to the systems.
- Extensive years of administration experience with UNIX, LINUX, Window, VMware and AWS.
- Adept in Linux implementation and support
- Ability to write custom scripts
You can reach out at for more details...
- provided by Dice Linux Admin, Unix, Window Applications, System, Network, Azure, Cloud