What You ll Get to Do:
You will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportu...
What You ll Get to Do:
You will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. On this program, you will be part of the solution in solving the most challenging cyber problems of our time! Your role will be to provide cutting-edge service to identify verification requirements, vulnerabilities, and fraud detection associated payment platforms and mechanisms, including cryptocurrency.
More About the Role:
- You will be eager to lean in to identify new custom/hybrid solutions
- You will have experience with electronic payments fraud detection methodologies, trip wires, and associated mitigation's
- You will have demonstrated experience using technical analysis to identify trends in large data sets by leveraging commercial and sponsor tools, as well as custom-developed scripts/algorithms
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Approximately three years of experience in network engineer/system admin/security investigator
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly government clearance
- In-depth understanding of Bash and Python scripting
- Solid understanding of Linux logging, network traffic analysis, SPLUNK, network traffic redirection (i. e. iptables)
- Familiarity with web proxies (e. g. mod proxy), common web servers (i. e. Apache, NGINX), SSL certificates, and DNS records
- Understanding of Linux operating systems (e. g. Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora, Scientific Linux, Debian, etc.) and the ability to research the latest technological developments in the relevant operating systems to identify impact and anticipate changes to the organization's operating environment
- Experience with infrastructure troubleshooting, to include remove configuration via SSH
- Candidate must be organized, detail-orientated, a team player, and willing/eager to learn
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.