Hope you are doing great!!
Synechron Technologies is a Leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Acc...
Hope you are doing great!!
Synechron Technologies is a Leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
We are looking for strong Linux Cloud Engineer (DevOps AND AWS) to join our team in Jersey City, NJ Please find the JD below and share the most updated profile along with good time to speak.
- Experience developing, operating and maintaining distributed Production systems
- Strong Unix foundation & Administration skills, w experience in Installing, upgrading and configuring REDHATLinux Servers
- Good understanding of OSIModel, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, and TFTP). Used SQL to perform basic database administration.
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure automation and provisioning using cloud-based technology (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform Platforms)
- Understanding of DevOps methods and tools
- Relevant experience with infrastructure-as-code platforms (Terraform, Helm Charts, AWS Cloud Formation or similar scripting languages)
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure tooling in an enterprise setting (i.e. Terraform, Ansible)
- Strong experience on DevOps essential tools like Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Jenkins, Ant, VMWAREVMs to AWS and Managed Services like EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, EBS.
- Hands-on experience in Configuration Management, Change/Release/Build Management, System Administration, SupportandMaintenance in environments like Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOSand expertise in automating builds and deployment process using Python and Shellscripts with focus on DevOps tools and AWS and Google Cloud Platform Cloud Architecture.
- Experience in working on AWS and its services like AWS IAM, VPC, EC2, ECS, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, ELB, Auto Scaling, Route 53, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and experience in working on AWS and its services like AWS IAM, VPC, EC2, ECS, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, ELB, Auto Scaling, Route 53, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail,
- Strong experience in AWS, creating, importing and launching volumes, EC2, RDS, Lambda, security groups, auto - scaling, load balancers (ELBs), NACL in the defined VPC to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- provided by Dice