Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commerci...
Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commercial customers. It delivered the first blockchain-based B2B digital payments platform that was approved by a major bank regulator and has transacted billions of dollars to date. For more information, please see .
Senior/Lead UI Developer
Our frontend engineers are experts at making Tassat's mission clear and accessible to our customers through intelligent development of well-designed visual elements.
An ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for identifying opportunities to improve user experience, robust experience translating design frameworks into code to improve both internal and user-facing applications, and a proactive desire to collaborate with fellow developers, designers, and product managers to present a shared artistic vision.
The candidate will provide direct leadership and technical mentorship for our frontend engineering team, and influence Tassat engineering leaders to achieve strategic growth goals.
This candidate will also possess a strong hands-on development track record with the ability to take part and contribute to various stages of the software development and delivery process including analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
What You Own
- Mentor developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers.
- Develop and maintain front end functionality in collaboration with our product, design, and quality assurance teams
- Provide technical input on planning, design, and requirements-gathering process features that are implemented
- Participate in team code reviews with fellow engineers, with a keen eye towards correctness, style, and information security concerns
- Improve performance, maintainability, and operations of the Tassat internal tool code base by engaging in occasional refactoring and upgrade projects
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Work equivalent
- A strong understanding of UX/UI concepts and interface usability with a demonstrated record of good design flow in interactive applications
- Demonstrated experience working with data displays and/or large data sets
- Experience building dynamic web interfaces using React.js and Redux
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice to Haves
- NodeJS and NPM
- UI Layout frameworks, such as Material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
- Web Socket and RESTful protocols
- Designing UI mock-ups and prototypes
- Enzyme and Jest or other unit testing frameworks
- Financial technology in the financial services industry, such as on payments platforms, exchanges or trading firms
Working with Us
At Tassat, you will work with incredibly talented engineers, market experts, and thought leaders to shape the future of a financial ecosystem. We offer a uniquely entrepreneurial, supportive culture, where ideas can come from anywhere and execution is everything.
- We understand the importance of autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
- We strive to be extremely transparent, organizationally flat, and open-minded. While you will have clearly delineated responsibilities, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute beyond those areas.
- We believe great results can only come from great people. If you're interested in working alongside people wo are bright, creative, and diligent - this is the place.
- We value people who can bring new perspectives to our company. Here are some traits that are important to us:
- Ability to solve problems head on (and hands-on) and in simple creative ways
- Bring unwavering passion to the team and the work you do
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player
Tassat Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice