Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startu...
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general. Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us. After you apply to this job posting, we'll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we'll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you. Thank you, and we wish you a great job search! Matthew Strassberg
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Lead Software Engineer - Social Good Blockchain Startup
Location: you can either work Remotely or in Miami, FL or in Puerto Rico
The company's Cofounders are some of the most successful and influential people in the blockchain and cryptocurrency realm.
The company's product involves blockchain, cryptocurrency, fintech, crowdsolving, and social good.
The company will pay a salary up to $200k, plus significant equity in the company which would translate into tokens of their cryptocurrency which could be very lucrative.
- Leading several other engineers
- Mostly programming in Solidity, focusing on writing smart contracts for Ethereum. You could also work on other aspects of the product such as the UI if you would like.
- Lead efforts for understanding and evaluating security risks and bug bounties.
- Work with other backend team members to provide APIs, libraries and tools for the community to collaborate.
- Opportunities to write, speak about and promote the unique problem-solving characteristics of this project. This role requires leadership and communication skills for engaging and collaborating with the Ethereum development community.
- Proficiency in developing smart contracts using Solidity.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with blockchain platforms, specifically Ethereum.
Nice to have:
- Worked in open source software and comfortable interacting with a community outside of their immediate co workers.
- Familiarity with Layer 2 solutions on Ethereum: e.g. Loopring, Matic, Optimism, Arbitrum.
- 5+ years development experience.
- Language Experience: Solidity, NodeJS
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here:
- provided by Dice