As the lead software engineer on NEO•ONE you will be the primary driver of new projects and features for delivering a seaml...
As the lead software engineer on NEO•ONE you will be the primary driver of new projects and features for delivering a seamless solution to NEO blockchain decentralized app development.
We are looking for a developer evangelist who will drive community engagement in the project, manage external developer contributions and provide technical support to key users. You will raise awareness of the project, speak at conferences and organize meet-ups.
We are passionate about code correctness, quality and developing best-in-class APIs. We are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of tooling for building decentralized applications.
In particular, we are looking for primarily back-end engineers who are used to working on medium to large production codebases with a relentless drive for high quality results and testing.
- Craft developer-facing Smart Contract and blockchain APIs.
- Speak and evangelize at conferences and organize meet-ups.
- Respond promptly to GitHub issues, review pull requests and drive developer contributions.
- Write developer documentation and tutorials.
- Write blog posts and other materials to help promote NEO•ONE.
- Build cross-platform command-line tools.
- Contribute back to open source NEO core development.
- Develop end-to-end test suites.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- 3+ years development experience.
- 1+ years experience contributing to open source projects.
- Strong api design and programming ability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to envision broad implications of design decisions.
- Willing to travel.
- Understanding and/or interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Proven track record for speaking and writing.
- Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Linux shell, git (or equivalent) modern version control and continuous integration.
- Proficiency in most or all of the following methodologies and practices: Design Patterns, Component-Based Design, Test-Driven Development, Refactoring, and Containerization.
- Stellar candidates will have already contributed to -one-suite/neo-one.
NEO•ONE is the One for easy, fast & fun NEO decentralized application development. NEO•ONE's vision is to provide an all-inclusive, end to end development platform for crafting blockchain solutions on the NEO platform. NEO•ONE is open source and dedicated to giving back to the NEO community.