Leading blockchain company, with ambitious plans for growth over the coming years, has an URGENT vacancy for a Security Lead to...
Leading blockchain company, with ambitious plans for growth over the coming years, has an URGENT vacancy for a Security Lead to join their fully remote team. The company is completely open-source heightening the complexity of security required as they interact with their community in countless ways. The Lead Security Engineer will develop and drive strategy for the current and future security threats of their systems.
The lead Security Engineers main responsibilities will be to review and shape the company's OpSec practices, writing and enforcing security standards for internal systems and data. You will work with the infrastructure team on the security standards for both developer-facing and internal tooling. You will have managed relationships with external stakeholders, including red teams, penetration testers and auditors.
This is a crucial role for the company and as such the successful Lead Security Engineer, MUST HAVE:
- Led a security team whose members have varied expertise
- Infosec experience, developing and enforcing organisational policies around permissioning, incident response, data avoidance/retention policies, etc.
- Deep experience with distributed networks and network security, working with infrastructure teams to assess their needs
- Expertise hiring and interacting with auditors, pentesters, and experts outside your organization
- Deep experience collaborating closely with software engineers, from design to development to production support and developer education
- Familiarity and experience working with the Open Source community and bug bounties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally the Security Engineer will have experience of:
- You have shared your work (code, presentations, papers, blog, etc) with the world at large
- You relish coordinating workflows across different teams inside a remote organisation
- You can run a pre-image attack on SHA-2 (secure hash algorithm) with an abacus
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly successful retailer at an exciting time of expansion, so if you have strong experience of holistic security practices, send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.
Specialism: OpSec, Infosec, developing, permissioning, incident response, data avoidance/retention policies, network security
- provided by Dice blockchain