Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $50 0+ million in annual revenue, 8, 000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC/ Cincinnati, OH team.
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services.
- Should be caching framework implementation using Object Grid for high availability of static and no static data.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop and implement application systems and creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Must have design and development experience to contribute toward the success of the application conversion and migration.
- Strong IT software development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Should have experience in Restful Services and SOA background.
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization and wrote SQL Queries and PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, Joins, Cursors and Views.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Hands on experience in PCF, Cloud foundry or Microservices will be a plus.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
- Experience in the financial services domain.
- provided by Dice