Lead Distributed Data Engineer - REMOTE Lead Distributed Data Engineer - REMOTE - Skills Required - Kafka, API, HTTP GET, Websocket, Flink, ...
Lead Distributed Data Engineer - REMOTE Lead Distributed Data Engineer - REMOTE - Skills Required - Kafka, API, HTTP GET, Websocket, Flink, SPARK, Streaming, Samza, Cassandra, DynamoDB
If you are a Lead Distributed Data Engineer with experience, please read on!
We launched in January of 2018 as an API-first company and was created in response to increasing demand for professional grade market data products and APIs for institutional crypto investors. Our free and paid exchange data API comes with dozens of endpoints, including endpoints that return sparkline, exchange rate, all-time high (ATH), and supply data. Also included are historic candle/OHLC data for cryptoasset trading pairs on exchanges like Bithumb, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitflyer, Gate.io, Coinbase Pro/GDAX, Gemini, HitBTC, Kraken, and Poloniex. Finally, the API's free tier also allows fintech developers to programmatically retrieve current and historical prices of cryptoasset tokens like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Collaborating with our API team to provide the data they need to build the next version of our API
- Writing robust, well-tested code, ensuring that the team has the confidence to make changes and iterate quickly
- Build fault-tolerant, highly-available, and highly-scalable systems to support the exponential growth of our data
- Build a data-ingestion engine to gather data from hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges via our integration specification API
- Compute many levels of aggregation on the raw data ingested in real-time
- Expose the data via both HTTP GET requests and also Websocket streams to our API team
- Owning our data ingestion pipeline
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- HTTP GET
**What's In It for You**
So, if you are a Lead Distributed Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Lead Distributed Data Engineer - REMOTE*