A FinTech startup bringing more transparency to investors using blockchain technology is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer. As the first DevOps...
A FinTech startup bringing more transparency to investors using blockchain technology is seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer. As the first DevOps hire for the company, the Lead DevOps Engineer will set the direction for the infrastructure and work with the CTO to design the roadmap as they head into a growth phase.
Founded in 2018, the company has long-term partnership deals in place with major financial services firms such as Citi and NASDAQ who are relying on them to build unique blockchain services that bring much-needed security and transparency to their investment products.
Compensation Includes: Highly Competitive Salary ($180k-$200k+ DOE) + Bonus + Equity, Top Benefits, 401k matching and a Flexible, Remote Culture. The company is based in NYC but employees can work from anywhere.
As the Lead DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Design and build new infrastructure services on AWS
- Work with the CTO and dev team to implement the infrastructure roadmap
- Lead efforts to embrace infrastructure-as-code via Terraform
- Manage containers and orchestration via Docker and Kubernetes
- Optimize CI/CD
- Hire 1-2 DevOps Engineers in 2021
- Deep knowledge of Linux + AWS
- Proven track record of leading major AWS infrastructure projects.