Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate tran...
Join our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit
Do you have a background in software development? Interested in Blockchain technology? We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lead Developer to join our team in Santa Ana, CA!
- Lead and inspire an agile team of software engineers and analysts on-shore and off-shore.
- Participate in the design, development, coding, automated testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for the Blockchain technology.
- Lead software engineer team to build quality solutions and deliver on time
- Lead technical discussions and serve as a source of technical expertise for the team
- Keep up with best practices in software development and architectural design
- Perform code reviews and help the team to produce quality code
- Coaching, mentoring and developing team members to enhance individual skills and capabilities
- Evaluate tools or technologies for testing and development
- Evaluate stability, scalability, security, performance of software products
- Keep up with emerging technologies and new design approaches
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of software development and at least 2+ years senior/lead experience
- Working experience with Web API.
- Working experience with Hyperledger Fabric, IPFS (Interplanetary File System), Python/Ruby and/or Blockchain technologies would be a plus.
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the skill level of the department
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel
- Proven project leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Passionate about being on a team that delivers high-quality software solutions
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers. - provided by Dice