Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Lead Backend Engineer/Architect with strong Nod...
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Lead Backend Engineer/Architect with strong Node experience, please read on!
Based in Boston (close to South station), we recently received close to $20 million in funding and currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer/architect to help us scale and build the best mobile financial experience across international markets.
Our software provides emerging markets with access to capital and financial services. Using the blockchain, we reduce the cost of credit and increasing access to capital for consumers and small businesses. Our mobile app provides a digital wallet for unbanked users and seamlessly connects them to useful financial
and digital services.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive salary ($140K - $165K DOE) + Equity
- Our founders come from Google, and top Fintech companies
- Well funded
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Benefits (Health, Dental, etc.) / PTO
- Enjoy autonomy and freedom to be technically creative on projects
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with our CTO and development team to define the architecture, the tech stack, the tool chain, design patterns, etc.
- Evaluate and recommend new products to solve complex problems
- Work with our product team to translate business requirements into good technical solutions
- Be a hands-on coder that can bring a story over the finish line
- Review code to make sure it meets our quality standards and follows guidelines
- Help grow/recruit the team
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of experience with NodeJS development with the following:
- Good knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Deep understanding of common data structures, algorithms and design patterns; GoF
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- BS in CS (or related is preferred)So, if you are a Lead Backend Node Engineer/Architect with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.