Synechron is searching for an entry-level sales associate to join our team! We are searching for young professionals to inc...
Synechron is searching for an entry-level sales associate to join our team! We are searching for young professionals to increase Synechron's organizational capacity to assist clients with their technological needs.
- Contact potential clients and inform them about Synechron's services.
- Clearly relay (Present) how Synechron's capabilities in making innovative strides in technologies ical fields including, but not limited to: such as BlockChain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science.
- Set up (Initiate & Coordinate) meetings with clients and account management / pre-sales teams.
- Tour (handhold and engage) clients through Synechron's FinLabs;
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers with client and facilitate meaningful interaction with Synechron client management team.
- Ability to understand Capital markets / Investment banking business as also quickly understand the associated software technology.
- Participate in RFP's and Proof of concept initiatives
- Any experience in selling Custom Application Development and QA services or staffing solutions (providing tech resources) will be a big plus
- Have sold Experience in selling financial products / advisory services or insurance products or online portfolio management services will be a big plus trading. Market data, risk, products / solutions to Capital markets clients.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Sales agent; in sales of financial or software services
- Demonstrated work experience in Sales ;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication abilities.
- Superb public speaking capabilities;
- Knowledge of technology and capital markets is helpful but not necessary will be a plus
- Bachelors degree in Liberal Arts, Business, or Finance or information technology
- Sharp intellect.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,400+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.