ErisX is merging the innovation of cryptocurrencies with the wisdom and best practices of established capital markets. It is with this entre...
ErisX is merging the innovation of cryptocurrencies with the wisdom and best practices of established capital markets. It is with this entrepreneurial mindset combined with the input of the most successful and forward-thinking investors, and clients, that ErisX is propelling the evolution of both financial and crypto markets with unparalleled technology and market leading operational capabilities.
Backed by premier exchanges, trading firms, brokers and private equity firms, our team is made up of financial services executives, technologists and market experts. We thrive on knowledge, execution and collaboration. This is reflected in our core values which include; growing the knowledge through coaching, curiosity, constant learning and teaching. Never sacrificing security, transparency or accountability, we further our mission with purpose through nimble, thoughtful, team-driven, customer-focused actions.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual who likes a very collaborative and fast paced environment. In the role of data analyst you will work as part of the product team and be responsible for collecting and analyzing data that will help improve our services to our clients. You will interrogate the data to identify trends and design the best method for making the results available to the rest of the organization.
- Work with large data sets, including unconventional data, to predict statistical market patterns,
- Identify new insights from traditional and alternative sources of data,
- Generate dashboard and visualizations to present the results from data analysis,
- Assist product managers with defining product requirements by interrogating the data,
- Gather requirements and write detailed specifications for engineering,
- Build strong working relationships with technology, risk management, and trading operations teams,
- Develop understanding to become trading and clearing platform and products subject matter expert,
- Assist with the creation of marketing and training material.
- Analyze blockchain metrics and data to assess risk vectors and follow risk policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Finance or Mathematics or equivalent quantitative field required,
- Working knowledge of forecasting and data mining techniques,
- 1+ years of experience with data manipulation and building of statistical models,
- 1+ years of experience with financial markets. Order book level data manipulation and analysis a plus,
- Strong programming skills in a scripting language (Python) or an analytic package (R),
- Ability to write queries and functions to explore large data sets. Interest in applying machine learning to data sets.
- Understanding of Derivatives pricing techniques,
- Experience with FX trading technology or products,
- FIX Protocol, Trading systems, client onboarding,
- Good knowledge of Crypto currencies, blockchain technology and DLT,
- Credit Controls and Risk Management,
- Experience with performance monitoring and dashboarding techniques,
- Proficient in other programming languages (Java).
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
No recruiters or agencies.