We bring cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology to fighting financial crime. Using highly scalable distributed...
We bring cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology to fighting financial crime. Using highly scalable distributed technology, we safeguard over 5 million dollars of transactions every single day while stopping criminals in their tracks. The product team is building next-generation visualization, AI, big-data, self-learning, and blockchain tech to solve this problem. If you are interested in building products that have a real impact on the lives of people and are on the cutting edge of technology, Feedzai is the right place for you.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the Junior Accountant should be responsible for the Accounting on the US side as well as all the tax compliance of these entity. The daily tasks shall include, posting accounting entries on a daily basis and preparing monthly closing including balance sheet and profit and loss revisions as well as cost center analysis. Overview accounts payable, taxes and treasury related tasks. Be responsible for preparing the company management accounts as well as statutory financials under USGAAP and coordinate the audit deliverables.
The Junior Accountant is the primary contact for all payroll responsibilities in the US and, potentially, future global entities, including monthly payroll processing and managing internal inquiries. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, problem-solving, and excellent customer service.
- Prepare the accounting for the US entity under US GAAP
- Maintain tax compliance with federal taxes, state taxes, income taxes, sales taxes and all the tax requirements due for the entity
- Prepare and reconcile all tax related balances including deferred tax
- Take care of payments and all accounts payable related tasks
- Prepare monthly financials for management purposes
- Prepare statutory accounting for tax compliance and audit purposes
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide high-quality customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- B.A / B.S. Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Understanding US tax requirements
- Knowledge of USGAAP
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
- Be proactive and able to work with autonomy