Salary: $80K - $120K
Location: Chicago, IL
We an innovative financial exchange focused on cryptocurrency and emerging markets. Through our regulated subsidiaries, we operate a physical spot market, a regulated derivatives exchange and an innovative settlement system for institutional trading.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Independence - an ability to work alone. There is no micromanaging here. Pitch ideas and shape the work you do. You will be given responsibility from day one.
- Vision - an ability to see the broader picture. We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. Seeing where we fit in is critical in making it a reality.
- Positivity - a good attitude and respect for others. We're teammates, not co-workers.
- Ambition - an ability and a passion for learning and getting things done. We will champion you, challenge you, and push you to achieve your best - and we expect the same in return.
- Empathy - an ability to understand the customer. We do not build products for industry, but with industry. Learn our markets and speak to our end-users.
- Adaptability - an ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Building performant and trustworthy customer-facing applications.
- Working across the entire stack of an application. From UI interactions to APIs and databases.
- Keeping security at the forefront of every commit.
- Proactively identifying and advocating the need for features, refactoring, and automated tests that are vital to the stability and supportibility of the exchange.
- Staying apprised of technology trends and updating the application suite pragmatically.
- Collaborating with other non-technical teams to define and deliver solutions for customer needs.
- Continuously learn your craft but also the business of a cryptocurrency exchange.
**What You Need for this Position**
**What's In It for You**
- Healthcare Insurance: we currently cover roughly 75% of employee premiums. By the end of the year, we will cover 100% of employee's premiums and contribute to dependents.
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Free Gym
- Life insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular Team Building Activities - ping pong competitions, escape rooms, boat trips and drinks on rooftops.
- Continued development and sponsorship of tuition
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.