To continue fuel our growth, Softura is looking at building IoT and Analytics based Go-To-Market offerings. We are seeking an experienced Fu...
To continue fuel our growth, Softura is looking at building IoT and Analytics based Go-To-Market offerings. We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer ready to step into our Advanced Solutions Development Team. The selected candidate will have a chance to work on a diverse range of initiatives using cutting edge technologies.
• Design and build end-end IoT solutions for various industry problems using Cloud platform.
• Will be responsible for end-end development from conceptualizing, detailed design, cloud provisioning, implementation of various software layers, deployment and documentation.
• You will be responsible for building quick prototypes and/or demonstrations to help management better understand the value of various technologies - especially IoT, Machine Learning, Cloud, Micro-Services, DevOps and AI.
• Develop various reusable components, frameworks and accelerators to reduce the development lifecycle of future IoT projects.
• In this role, you must be able to work with minimal direction and supervision.
• Minimum of 5 years IT experience with at least 2 years working on Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure).
• Very strong in design concepts, patterns and analytical thinking.
• Must have worked on PaaS components of Cloud (AWS or Azure)
• Proficient in one of the programming languages - Java or C#.
• Must have worked on at least one NoSQL database.
• Must be comfortable building applications end-end, not just limited to a single layer such as middleware or frontend or database tier. Must be able to work across different tiers - UI/Interfaces, API Integration, IoT programming, ML, Database.
• Must be strong in exposing REST APIs and able to consume APIs with authentication.
• Must have strong background on IoT concepts - Connectivity, Protocols, Security and Data Stream.
• Must be familiar at least at the conceptual level on the emerging technologies including Big Data, NoSQL, Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain etc.
• A team player, who is excited by and motivated by hard technical challenges.
• Results-driven, self-motivated, self-starter.
Nice to haves
• Certification in Big Data (Cloudera or Hortonworks or Databricks Spark)
• Experience working with NodeJS, Python, Spark, Scala and Big Data Clusters.
• Experience working with IoT Platforms such as Azure IoT Hub or AWS IoT Gateway.
• Knowledge of IoT protocols - MQTT, CoAP, AMQP and other IIoT protocols.
• Experience working with any Hadoop platform.
Softura provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, and complies with all applicable Federal and State & Local laws throughout all stages of the recruiting and employment life-cycle.
- provided by Dice Cloud Technologies, Azure, AWS, IoT, Java, C#, NoSQL, UI Interfaces, API Integration, ML Database, REST APIs, AI, Blockchain, Big Data, Python