At Object Frontier, Inc. we employ emerging digital technology advancements in innovative ways to help our clients drive revenue. Our client...
At Object Frontier, Inc. we employ emerging digital technology advancements in innovative ways to help our clients drive revenue. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative products that lead to digital transformation. We have earned the trust of both large and small firms since 1997. We build software. And trust.
For the 3rd year in a row, Object Frontier has been named to Inc. Magazines list of the 5000 fastest growing companies in America. Due to this impressive growth, we are seeking a Java Technical Architect, contract or direct hire, to add to our team at our Alpharetta headquarters.
We offer a dynamic, team-oriented environment for consultative, results-focused professionals. This key member of the TIEO team will report to the Technical Architect Manager and is expected to represent OFS according to the highest professional and ethical standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in solutions design. Successfully architected, designed & developed enterprise software applications.
- Should be able to work with Prospects and Customers for requirement understanding and problem statement definition.
- Required a strong knowledge of database concepts and technologies,
- Ability to mentor & train Technical team members.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of designing and building applications using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Requires strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and design patterns. Experience in using UML and Modelling tools.
- Experience working in cloud solutions AWS / Google / Azure.
- Well versed in developing APIs and micro-services.
- Should have good exposure to continuously integrated and delivered environment (CI/CD) using tools.
- Complete tasks assigned within Agile Scrum team for a given sprint.
- Requires minimum 10+ experience in application development, including 1-3 years as hand-on Architect.
- Proficiency in developing application using Core Java, J2EE, ANSI SQL, XML, Struts, Hibernate, Sprint boot.
- Experience with at least one blockchain technology such as Hyperledger, Ethereum, Corda etc
- Technology/Solution Architecture experience designing blockchain projects.
- Experience delivering working prototypes and preferably real world implementations of blockchain technology in a specific, or multiple, industries.
- Hands-on technical programming and development skills in any or multiple of languages such as C++, Java, Node Js, GO, Python.
Object Frontier, Inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to age, race, sex (including pregnancy), color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected veteran, or other status protected by law. - provided by Dice