Software Engineer in Richardson, TX - Java, Back-End Development, Cryptocurrency, Fast-Growing Firm. Work alongside some of the best minds i...
Software Engineer in Richardson, TX - Java, Back-End Development, Cryptocurrency, Fast-Growing Firm. Work alongside some of the best minds in the business on breakthrough technology that's disrupting the world of digital currency. This successful post-startup is looking for multiple Software Engineers who can bring fresh ideas to projects focusing on the platform and application side. You'll be leveraging your designing, coding, and testing skills to tackle new challenges as the company's game-changing solutions gain momentum and recognition.
Why should you apply here?
- Forward-thinking post-startup with an excellent technical staff
- Funded by one of the largest VC firms in the U.S.
- Founders are successful, well known, and experts in this domain
- Fast-paced environment, dedication to integrity, excellence, and teamwork
- Chance to help grow an organization and assist in establishing its culture
What will you be doing?
- Developing various aspects of the company's platform
- Spending the majority of your time designing, coding, and testing in a hands-on programming role
- Driving decisions about sample decentralized applications and database design
- Building sample/demo applications to demonstrate the value and strength of the company's technology
- Implementing and enhancing features such as consensus, crypto, file, and smart contract services
What skills/experience do you need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java programming, libraries, and tools
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals such as concurrency, performance optimization, and reusability
- Understanding of the Java VM, including its strengths and weaknesses
- Background developing libraries and platforms for application developers to use
- Experience with systems programming, providing services to other software
- Commitment to solid engineering principles and processes aimed at creating simple, modular, and high-quality code
What will make your résumé stand out?
- Background working on application development
- Familiarity with test-driven software development processes as well as with continuous integration tools and systems
- Experience working with blockchain and distributed applications
- Knowledge of and interest in mathematical concepts, principles, and techniques
- Background working with high-performance architectural systems and design patterns
- Experience using SQL for geo-distributed database architecture
Location: Richardson, TX (some relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is able to provide visa sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 110 - 150k + Early-Stage Incentives