A top NYC-based FinTech firm is looking for a senior software engineer to join their growing team. They are a trusted, blockchain-native tec...
A top NYC-based FinTech firm is looking for a senior software engineer to join their growing team. They are a trusted, blockchain-native technology team that delivers leading products to address the most complex data challenges. They build SaaS solutions and data services to convert data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting.
Who they need
- 5+ years of experience building, scaling and maintaining production services, and understanding of how to compose a microservice or serverless architecture in either Java or Kotlin
- Strong understanding of OOP. Professional work experience with Functional Programming would be a plus
- Solid understanding of REST services, gRPC
- Proficiency with RDBMS (i.e. Postgres), various types of noSQL storage solutions
- Experience in AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes, Kafka, JVM performance tuning would be a nice advantage
What you'll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Customer Success, and Engineering in order to deliver and enhance new and existing features of their flagship product
- Build Core and Processing components that run the Crypto Office. Components cover critical flows including integration with external systems and internal services responsible for data reconciliation
- Work with senior team members to contribute planning, coding, testing and releasing your work