Hot healthcare company located in Denver, Colorado. Check out the buzz here:
Job Location: Denver, CO. No full-time remote applications please.
Java experience is required.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work to develop functionality with our core platform and customer-centric solutions. To include the whole software lifecycle (from requirements to production delivery and support). In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. Additionally, hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
· Develop high-quality software design and architecture
· Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
· Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
· Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
· Review and debug code
· Perform validation and verification testing
· Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
· Document development phases and monitor systems
· Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Skills and Qualifications
· Proven experience as a Software Engineer (2-4 years professional experience)
· Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
· Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios) and automated testing frameworks (e.g. Jenkins)
· Knowledge of Java programming language
· Knowledge of REST and specifically Spring Frameworks
· Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
· Familiarity with DevOps tools (e.g. Anisble, Chef, Puppet)
· Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
· Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent organizational skills
· Healthcare background (preferred)
· HL7, EDI, FHIR, and other data protocols (preferred)
· BS in Computer Science or a related degree
BurstIQ combines the power of blockchain, big data, and machine intelligence to create the platform for the new person-centric health economy. The BurstIQ platform and BiQ Ecosystem give individuals the power to own, understand, and put their data to work through an open marketplace where health services are universally accessible and intelligently tailored to each person. For researches and providers, the platform creates a deep learning environment that continuously expands their knowledge of individuals to improve relevance and impact, inspire new research, facilitate collaboration, and foster an environment of innovation. Bring your health to life with BurstIQ. Visit for more information.