Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $50 0+ million in annual revenue, 8, 000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Production Support with experience in financial services. This role is based in St.Louis MO
- Work on Production issues and defects to provide timely diagnostics, recommendations and resolution
- Work with critical development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics, configuration or data changes and/or code fix
- Interface with other downstream application and business operations teams on issues and problems
- Identify areas of improvement, implementing automation and monitoring and inspection of outputs and resulting data where appropriate
- Support software Release testing and Server Upgrades, provide production support sign off for new versions
- Support Disaster Recovery Testing documentation and support during testing weekends
- Maintain support documentation and process flows
- Liaison between the IT and the Business/Operations
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the application to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
- Utilize and monitor internal performance monitoring for continuous improvement in code quality and delivery.
- provided by Dice