Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, an...
Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
Role: Java Microservices Developer
- Minimum 5+ years of substantial experience in Core Java, Java EE.
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Technologies required - Core Java, Java EE, RESTful Development .
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA, Hibernate.
- Experience in Spring batch, Spring MVC and Microservices.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Tools - Well versed with IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Test Driven development and automated testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber/ Gherkin; JIRA, Maven, Sonar
Feel free to reach me at / and share the updated resume at