Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Microservices developer in financial services to join our Charlette, NC team.
Develops and directs the delivery of software programs including design, build and test in various software technologies, application programs in accordance with a specified business need and in a way that achieves the development goals for assigned projects.
Application developers typically work as part of a SAFe team, and also communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution.
- 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience using OOM, preferable Java
- Solid understanding of Spring and Spring Boot Framework
- Experience with NoSQL DB, preferable MongoDB
- Experience working with Agile Methodology and BDD Framework
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flowcharting that meets the stated project objectives
- Identifies and manages dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
- Provide status and progress updates to stakeholders
- Identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and changes
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Contribute to design review meetings with other members of Application Development
- Perform complex defect verification, debugging, testing and support, Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates that meet SDLC standards
- provided by Dice