Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Java full-stack developer with IVR - financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will work closely with the Contact Center telephony channel (the communication and collaboration system used to manage inbound queries/outbound calls)
to design, code, test, implement and support application software.
Applicants must have below technical skillsets
- Experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications using Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, EJBs, Struts, Web-Services, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Modules/Frameworks like Spring BOOT/ MVC/ IOC/ ORM/ JDBC/ AOP/ SECURITY also worked on Spring AOP for Logging, Transactions and Messaging
- Experience in migrating an existing system towards Micro Services to build a new system
- Experience in implementing Web Services based in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL.
- Hands-on experience in deploying applications using Application/Web servers like Jboss, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Glassfish and IBM Web Sphere.
- Good working knowledge building, Integration and deploy tools like Ant, Gradle and Maven with Hudson and Jenkins build
- Experienced in working with cloud services like AWS and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB, Hbase, DynamoDB, CouchDB, Redis…etc
- Experience in developing applications on IDEs like Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, LAMP Stack, Net Beans.
- Analyze business requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and monitor IVR applications.
- Utilize technology to enable to business to self-serve changes within call flow or IVR structure.
- Documentation of IVR call flows, operational procedures.
- provided by Dice