Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in fina...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $50 0+ million in annual revenue, 8, 000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrator for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Full Stack Developer with experience in financial services. This role is based in Charlotte, NC/ Dallas, TX.
- Manage a team of on, near, offshore developers
- Write technical design documents from product specifications and user stories
- Review designs and implementations for code quality and adherence to specifications
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Proactively look for ways to make the internal and client teams better
- Experience with AngularJS 2/4, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, or similar frameworks, along with a strong understanding of the concepts behind MVVM designs.
- Working knowledge of design patterns (modules, factories, facades, etc), their pros and cons, and how to use them to solve problems
- Experience with server-side / service-layer integrations
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of client-server communication protocols and server-side programming
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Strong foundation in interaction design principles and the ability to translate user stories into interfaces that facilitate them
- The ability to collaborate with other developers and clearly articulate complex ideas in person and in writing
- Visual design and UX understanding
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- provided by Dice