Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $50 0+ million in annual revenue, 8, 000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with Scala experience with in financial services experience to join our Manhattan, NYC team.
- Must have 5+ years of Java, Scala (or similar) programming experience.
- Experience in Python, SQL, Unix are good to have.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and work with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and enjoys a collaborative environment.
- Experience with functional programming is a big plus
- Also should be capable of basic data analysis and requirements gathering.
- Prior knowledge of Client reference data, AML and Client On-boarding domain.
- Experience with graph technologies is a plus. Familiarity with Semantic Web (RDF) and Sparql is a plus
- Experience with Big data technologies is a plus. Java, Scala, SQL
- provided by Dice