Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Role: Java Developer with Regulatory Reporting
Work Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Duration: Long Term Project
The role will require working with stakeholders globally and across divisions and knowledge of broad spectrum of assets classes.
- This role is required to design and develop application tools and processes necessary for the regulatory platform to support.
- Significant amount of hands-on Capital Markets Product (OTC derivative, listed derivative, Fixed Income, FX and Equity cash products) knowledge.
- Demonstrable period of hands-on experience with regulatory requirements for transaction reporting for Dodd-Frank, EMIR AND MIFID regulatory requirements.
- 7+ years of IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
- Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
- Good SQL database experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Notable experience in working closely with Capital Markets Operations and Middle office teams Experience in liaising directly with compliance teams.
- Experience in analyzing business process flows and impact to regulatory compliance.
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements, share with the global technology teams with adequate walk-thru and participate in technical design.
- Responsible for owning the overall technology design and development of assigned regulatory technology projects (custom or product strategy).
- Recommending best practices for solutions based on business needs.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
Thanks & Regards