Hope you are doing good.!
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with Microservices experience for its financial client. The location...
Hope you are doing good.!
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with Microservices experience for its financial client. The location is Phoenix, AZ.
Below is the job description for your reference.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Experience of breaking a monolith application into MicroServices through the use of Domain Driven Development.
- Ability to Understand the current application and be able to suggest/work with the existing team to develop new MicroServices which would align with the business functionalities
- Ability to model messages using JSON and service modelling and discovery using RAML and Swagger
- DevOps, Jenkins, uDeploy, Maven and Gradle
- Containers: Web Sphere, Tomcat 8
- UI (User Interface): Angular 2 & above, Dojo and React JS
- Security: LTPA, Basic Auth, OAuth, JWT
- Databases: Oracle, DB2
- Operating Systems: Linux (Redhat 7) and Windows 10
- Application Logging and Monitoring using SPLUNK, App Dynamics, SL4J and Apache Log4j
- Service Development/Frameworks
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Spring Web Services (WS)
- Apache Camel, JMS
- Spring Boot
- API Gateways (Netflix Zuul)
- Netflix Hysteria, Eureka
- Akka Streams, Apache Kafka Streams and Akka Actors
If the above role interests you, do share your updated resume at or call at .
- provided by Dice Java, Microservices