Hope you are doing good.!
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with Filenet Experience for its financial client. The location is Ph...
Hope you are doing good.!
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with Filenet Experience for its financial client. The location is Phoenix, AZ.
Below is the job description for your reference.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Strong experience in Designing and Developing distributed applications using Java
- Hands on experience in developing applications using Spring/Spring Boot/Camel frameworks, Web Services, JMS etc.
- Debug existing application and provide support. Ability to quickly understand the issue and mitigate issues
- Hands on experience with application tuning, identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks
- Provide support during code installation into production environment
- Experience with Document Conversion tools like iText or Snowbound will be a plus
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8 will be a plus
- Creation of Class and UML diagrams
- Analyzing and solving performance, transactional, Multithreading and Java memory issues.
- Strong knowledge in AGILE & Waterfall methodology of software development.
- Good overview of FileNet API (Content Engine, Process Engine, Records Manager, eForms, Capture)
- Web development technologies and frameworks: Core Java, Java Enterprise Edition (JSP, Restful WebServices), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven, MQ, JUnit, Angular JS, React JS, jQuery, MQ, (woman)HTML, XML, CSS, Oracle, NoSQL
- Methodologies and techniques: Object-oriented analysis & design, Scrum, Technical writing
- Good knowledge - SPLUNK, AppDynamics, Jenkins
- Hands on experience deploying applications on WebSphere/Tomcat application/servlet containers
- Implementing Design Patterns like MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Objects
If the above role interests you, do share your updated resume at or call at .
- provided by Dice Java, Filenet