Our client is looking for a strong Software developer. This role will be responsible for building and supporting a multi-la...
Our client is looking for a strong Software developer. This role will be responsible for building and supporting a multi-language, functionally diverse technology stack to empower Cumberland to trade across many exchanges and regions using a wide range of strategies.
Candidates should have strong initiative and have proven experience independently driving projects to completion. We work from high-level requirements and programmers are expected to gain an intimate understanding of the business and work directly with traders and researchers on a daily basis.
- Will work as part of our cryptocurrency team to establish and maintain best-in-class software systems to enable 24-hour, Global trading operations
- Design and develop full-stack software systems including trading systems, exchange connectivity solutions, and monitoring systems
- Working in multiple languages, including Java, C++, and Python
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level
- Working on legacy code as well as greenfield development
- Providing on-call support as needed
- Collaborating with traders, researchers, and software engineers within our group as well as elsewhere within the organization.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting mission critical, high-performance applications.
- 5+ years of professional Java or C++ experience.
- 3+ years of professional script development experience, preferably Python.
- 3 + years of front-end and back-end development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of network communication experience, including multicast and websockets
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design
Banner is celebrating nearly 5 decades in business. With a firm conviction that only the right match will do, Banner's team of search and staffing experts listen to the employment needs of our applicants and of our client companies in order to match an individual to the best jobs and corporate cultures. Connecting Excellence since 1970.
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.