Java Software Engineer
We are currently assisting my client, a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and f...
Java Software Engineer
We are currently assisting my client, a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading in their search for a Java Software Engineer for their newly found office based in New York. Their Software Engineers are involved in everything from product development to production support and work closely with the business teams to develop the firm's service offering.
- Work with the development team to build applications for the cryptocurrency trading platform with ultra low latency.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Support and deliver multiple releases in production each day.
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams.
This should describe you:
- Strong programming skills: Java (required), C++, Python (nice to have).
- Experience of databases.
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of Linux.
- Experience of a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Experience in the financial services industry, specialising in e-Trading/High Frequency Trading/Derivatives Trading support.
The interviews/onboarding will be remote to begin with and this role can offer excellent flexible working options.
If you fit the above description, please apply or if you would like some more information please do not hesitate to contact me on (see below)
Please note that our client can sponsor candidates wishing to relocate to the US.
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: New York, USA
Rate/Salary: .00 USD Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.