Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial client is seeking Java Developer . This is a long-term role and based in Charlotte, NC...
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial client is seeking Java Developer . This is a long-term role and based in Charlotte, NC.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for java programs
- Overall 3+ years of IT software development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Should have experience with Spring, hibernate & WebServices (REST / SOAP)
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with Angular is plus.
- Experience with Banking & Financial domain is plus.
- Excellent communication skills , analytical and problem solving skills required.
- provided by Dice