We are seeking a skilled Java Developer to join our client's growing team in St. Petersburg, Florida. This is a full-time (direct hire) posi...
We are seeking a skilled Java Developer to join our client's growing team in St. Petersburg, Florida. This is a full-time (direct hire) position. Their developers build technology services and solutions for clients in the payments industry. Local (Tampa/St. Petersburg) candidates preferred.
*** Please no 3rd party or C2C candidates. ***
- Design and implement chain code for Hyperledger Fabric
- Develop and maintain JSON-based platform API and integrations to 3rd party APIs
- Deploy Spring Boot application logic to cloud running Kubernetes
- Offer input towards creating best practices for development methodology
Technologies used include:
o Spring Boot and RESTful Services
o Hyperledger Fabric
o Docker, Gradle, GitLab
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience creating and developing core Java applications
- Strong problem solving skills and familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Understanding of non-SQL database technologies
- Experience with established Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and methodologies
- Working collaboratively with other developers, including participating in code reviews
- Understanding of Blockchain concepts; experience with Hyperledger a plus
- Kubernetes, and GitLab experience a plus
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- provided by Dice