Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial client is seeking Java Developer . This is a long-term role and based in Charlotte, NC...
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial client is seeking Java Developer . This is a long-term role and based in Charlotte, NC.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Java/Web services/Database-Oracle, PL/SQL, Perl scripting, Unix, Autosys Jobs, Putty, SQL Developer
- Should be caching framework implementation using Object Grid for high availability of static and no static data.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop and implement application systems and creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Overall 5+ years of IT software development experience especially in Core Javaconcepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Having experience/knowledge with Oracle Service Bus, Oracle JDeveloper is an advantage.
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Should have good analytical communication & problem solving skills.
- Banking domain experience is preferred.
If the role interests you, do share your updated resume and contact details on
- provided by Dice