Java Developers, if you are in search of your next full time (direct hire) position utilizing chain code for Hyperledger Fabric working for ...
Java Developers, if you are in search of your next full time (direct hire) position utilizing chain code for Hyperledger Fabric working for a growing company with a great culture, we have the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a skilled Java Developer to join our client's growing team in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their developers build technology services and solutions for clients in the payments industry. Local (Tampa/St. Petersburg) candidates, preferred.
*** Please no 3rd party or C2C candidates. ***
- Design and implement chain code for Hyperledger Fabric
- Develop and maintain JSON-based platform API and integrations to 3rd party APIs
- Deploy Spring Boot application logic to cloud running Kubernetes
- Offer input towards creating best practices for development methodology
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience creating and developing Java applications
- Experience deploying Spring Boot application logic to cloud running Kubernetes
- Strong problem solving skills and familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Understanding of non-SQL database technologies
- Working collaboratively with other developers, including participating in code reviews
- Using robust analytic thinking skills with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
- Understanding of Blockchain concepts; experience with Hyperledger a plus
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
- provided by Dice