Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking a Java Developer with Micro services experience. This role is long-term an...
Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking a Java Developer with Micro services experience. This role is long-term and based in Phoenix, AZ.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Experience of breaking a monolith application into MicroServices through the use of Domain Driven Development.
- Ability to Understand the current application and be able to suggest/work with the existing team to develop new MicroServices which would align with the business functionalities
- Ability to model messages using JSON and service modelling and discovery using RAML and Swagger
- DevOps, Jenkins, uDeploy, Maven and Gradle
- Containers: Web Sphere, Tomcat 8
- UI (User Interface): Angular 2 & above, Dojo and React JS
- Security: LTPA, Basic Auth, OAuth, JWT
- Databases: Oracle, DB2
- Operating Systems: Linux (Redhat 7) and Windows 10
- Application Logging and Monitoring using SPLUNK, App Dynamics, SL4J and Apache Log4j
- Service Development/Frameworks
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Spring Web Services (WS)
- Apache Camel, JMS
- Spring Boot
- API Gateways (Netflix Zuul)
- Netflix Hysteria, Eureka
- Akka Streams, Apache Kafka Streams and Akka Actors
If the above role interests you, do share your updated resume at or call at .
- provided by Dice java, spring, Micro services