Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Java Developer with experience in financial services. This role is based in Minneapolis- MN.
- Analyzes designs and build components or modules; establish build, compile and test code, and review code for compliance with requirements, design specifications and coding best practices.
- Requires strong interaction and communication with business line.
- Java / J2EE
- Capital Market experience
- Application Design and Architecture
- MVC Framework - Spring / Struts
- Understanding of Websphere or other Web Application Servers
- Familiarity with secure coding practices
- Agile Methodology
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or in any related field.
- Banking and Financial client experience.
You can reach out at for more details....
- provided by Dice Java, J2EE, Struts, Angular, UML Hibernate, Capital Market, Finance