Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to on-board Java Architect for one of a leading financial client in SFO - CA
- Java 1.8 and above and Python with DB like MongoDB, Casandra, Oracle and MySQL
- Micro Services with Containerization like Kubertenes
- Big Data Technologies like Hadoop and spark and MLib
- UI technologies like ReactJS, Kotlin nice to have
- 6-9 years strong work experience
- Agile methodologies experience.
- Should have technical background in terms of database and programming experience.
- Bachelor's in CS or relative field.
You can reach out at for more details...
- provided by Dice Core Java, J2EE, Struts, XML, XSL, Web Services, MicroServices, Architect