The IT Treasury BPE will support the development and maintenance of the SAP Treasury and related in house bank components, ...
The IT Treasury BPE will support the development and maintenance of the SAP Treasury and related in house bank components, Quantum, Hanse Orga, Swift Landing zones and other Treasury/Credit applications and related interfaces.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Proven professional in designing and integrating solutions including requirement analysis, functional specification, cash forecasting, user interface and component design, real-time or batch data processing design, development and integration testing, mentoring and providing post implementation support.
- Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and leading systems hardware/software design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products within Treasury s operating framework.
- Partners with impacted stakeholders including but not limited to; project, business and technical members of the team, enterprise systems, operations and application support personnel throughout the project/solution lifecycle to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business objectives
- Adheres to established lifecycle methodologies and practices in accordance to project plans while carrying out their responsibilities.
- Takes a systematic approach to problem solving by looking beneath the surface to identify root causes and recognizes the need to escalate problems due to awareness of the potential impact and sensitivity to the business and/or function.
- Initiate Improvements: The applicant will be expected to proactively suggest and design changes to the production process to achieve increased accuracy, efficiencies and controls.
- Validation of the data information, system and business requirements, testing, and implementation of technology projects to ensure completeness of the implementation.
- Collaborate in the development and testing of tools to automate and streamline processes while improving detail, accuracy, and timeliness of information.
- Liaise with technology vendors and related products. Help support in vendor relationship management, including issue escalation and resolution.
This role will also have the opportunity to support and interact on a regular basis with Treasury Operations, Treasury, Capital Management, Credit and other various business units.
- Prepare design and functional specification requirements, coding and unit testing, code review, implementation, script release and production support.
- Experience in SAP HANA Treasury, Quantum, Hanse Orge and Swift
- Experience in development and support of business systems across multiple platforms and technologies
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office Products.
- 10 + years Programming, understanding knowledge of and experience with the required programs
- Ability to work in fast paced unstructured environment
- Flexible and resourceful with the ability to work on many project deadlines at the same time
- Familiarity with digital solutions and the latest trends in the industry (e. g., robotics, analytics and blockchain)
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 5-10 years of corporate Treasury IT experience
- Knowledge of bank products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an equally strong desire to learn.
- Well versed in project management basics (emphasis on teamwork and collaboration).
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www. dow-dupont. com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials
Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies.
Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.