United States of America
HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsvi...
United States of America
HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
* Directs field technical support group that covers a wide geographic region. Responsible for close interactions with site business partners and leadership to fully understand and align IT support with business goals. This role will be required to manage and lead specific support aspects of the site including but not limited to desktop support, IT support, local aspects of infrastructure and physical asset management.
Directs the regional IT infrastructure support teams to meet the needs of the business. Participates in the regional business and IT planning process to provide input and solicit expectations with regards to future IT support
* Drives and delivers initiatives and projects and ensures local service operation performance achieves established SLA goals
* Oversees global initiatives that require local implementation
* Ensures that there are consistent, standardized processes in place locally for managing IT escalations, issues resolution, staff mentoring and financial and IT planning
* Serves as the business conduit for escalations related to support, services and delivery
* Performs proactive analysis on all factors impacting availability and service level attainment
* Ensures IT services are available and operational is all areas of responsibility
* Evaluates, negotiates price and purchases IT equipment based on corporate standards for items to support local operations.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
* 3+ years experience with a broad background to various infrastructure technologies including servers and networks, desktop technologies including hardware and software, and strong troubleshooting skills
* Must be willing and able to travel 5% of the time
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* ITIL Foundations, A+, MCSE, Net+, PMP or other technical and professional certifications
* Experience in service-focused technical environment
* Experience providing value added customer service
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option Tuition reimbursement Life insurance and disability coverage
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.) Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms