IT at Ripple goes beyond just keeping the lights on - we enable and empower Ripplers around the world to work as productively as possible. A...
IT at Ripple goes beyond just keeping the lights on - we enable and empower Ripplers around the world to work as productively as possible. As an IT Support Specialist, you will not only provide local and remote support across the organization, but also advocate for Ripplers to ensure they have the best IT experience. Your technical knowledge will allow you to troubleshoot and resolve the most complex IT issues, while your teamwork and communication skills will ensure you can work seamlessly with all Ripplers.
What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Lead Ripple's IT support efforts for New York
- Provide front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups, tickets, and chats
- Provide "white glove" support for executives and executive assistants
- Provide emergency on-call support outside of business hours
- Work closely with global IT Team members across time zones to provide 24/7 "follow the sun" support
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and repair IT hardware and software
- Deploy and retrieve computer hardware within offices or remotely by shipping
- Guide new employees through our new hire IT process
- Operate and troubleshoot AV systems for meetings and events
- Teach employees how to use our IT systems
- Maintain accurate ticketing and asset management records
- Write and update technical documentation for end users and the IT team
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations
Nice To Have
- 2-4 years experience providing IT support in a corporate environment
- Highly disciplined and productive when working independently without in-person supervision
- Reliable self-starter that takes initiative to identify problems and develop solutions to get things fixed
- Superior follow-through on completing tasks, making sure nothing is missed
- Has used and managed enterprise ticketing systems such as Jira, Freshservice, etc.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Macs, Windows 10, and iOS in a business environment
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Google Workspace (G Suite), MS Office, Okta, Slack and other common SaaS services
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Zoom, conference room AV equipment, and company-wide meetings and events
- Clear understanding of how to address common network issues in a corporate network environment
- Experience supporting server room (IDF/MDF) equipment
- Understands the importance of collaborating and working with Executives and Executive Assistants
- Knowledge of basic information security principles and best practices
Experience working with one of more of the following:
What We Offer
- Chrome OS
- One or more scripting languages
Who We Are
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.